Monday 17 November 2014

My First Initiation to Embedded World.....

In college i always thought about doing electronic project. But don't know how to do and where to start. really it is for the sake of the name we are studying in a college and i don't even know how the bread board works (Trust me I don't know how the Power and Gnd lines are worked in Bread board ).
But When I accidentally seen the "electronics for you" magazine. and there is a option for free entry in "Electronics Rocks". So i wanted to give a try... why not.... it is a free.. and i never gone to the Bangalore so it is easy to convince the parents to sponsor my trip.
So i go to the event. and I literally don't know what to do there. So I just listens to the all speakers with a blank face(I Don't Understand much but although I tried... Why? Its my first event ).
and due to my poor efficiency in English I don't dare to ask anyone anything( i think you already know that by reading this..... my proficiency in English). So i just listen to them and i understand nothing.
then in the event there comes two controllers(is raspberry pi is a controller?)
1. Arduino
2. raspberry pi

so when i go through them i thought Arduino is a cheaper and better to start with it.
So.. I bought it.
and doing my little tinkering with it. (I don't know much c programming and dont know what is even micro-controller is besides the name)
and here aim going to share what i did with that little board..

No comments:

Post a Comment